how do I choose the right size for my shirt / sweater / hoodie?
• there is a size chart in every product page to determine the best size for you.
• the image below should help you take accurate measurements for the best fit.
• please double check your measurements, as all items are made to order and we cannot offer exchanges.
what's the difference between 'relaxed' and 'fitted' shirts?
• relaxed tees are our classic fit
• fitted shirts are tapered around the waist
why does my shirt smell funny / have weird residue?
• our supplier uses a special solution in the printing process, so don't worry if you notice a slight new shirt smell or some discolouration.
• the fixation agent (sometimes known as pre-treatment) is used for all DTG prints across the industry. it helps the ink bond with the fabric and without it, the ink would flake off the garment.
• neither the residue nor the smell is permanent and both should go away after one wash.
• if the discolouration doesn't go away after one wash, please let us know.
how do I care for my new garment?
• printed apparel can be machine-washed cold, inside-out on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent and like colors.
• use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary.
• don't use any fabric softeners or dry-clean the items.
• printed apparel can be tumble-dried on a low cycle, but hang-dry works best.
• when it comes to ironing, use cool iron inside-out. don't iron the print!