How do I choose the right size for my shirt / sweater / hoodie?
• There is a size chart in every product page to determine the best size for you.
• The image below should help you take accurate measurements for the best fit.
Note: Our fabrics are hand-cut and as a result can have up to 2" (5.08") variance. This is uncommon, but considered an industry norm. If the item you received does not match our size charts and does not fit you as intended, please contact our support team.
What's the difference between 'relaxed' and 'fitted' shirts?
• Relaxed tees are our default classic fit.
• Fitted / contoured tees are tapered around the waist. Sizes tend to run small compared to relaxed tees.
Why does the colour look faded?
• Bright colours may appear faded when printed on dark colours.
• Some clothing material absorbs colours better than most.
Why does my shirt smell funny / have weird residue?
• Our supplier uses a special solution in the printing process, so don't worry if you notice a slight new shirt smell or some discolouration.
• The fixation agent (sometimes known as pre-treatment) is used for all DTG prints across the industry. It helps the ink bond with the fabric; without it the ink would flake off the garment.
• Neither the residue nor the smell is permanent and both should go away after one wash.
• If the discolouration doesn't go away after one wash, please let us know.
How do I care for my new garment?
• printed apparel can be machine-washed cold, inside-out on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent and like colors.
• use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary.
• don't use any fabric softeners or dry-clean the items.
• printed apparel can be tumble-dried on a low cycle, but hang-dry works best.
• when it comes to ironing, use cool iron inside-out. don't iron the print!